ICE Announces August 28 Launch of New Energy Contracts
All of the new cleared swaps will be available for the trade date of
Global Oil and Refined Petroleum Products
- Mini 3.5% FOB RDAM Barges Fuel Oil Swap (
100MT) (Platts) (BAM)1
- Jet CIF NWE Cargoes vs Brent 1st Line Swap (Platts) (JNB) 1
- 3.5% FOB RDAM Barges vs Brent 1st Line Swap (Bbls) (Platts) (BOA) 1
- 1% FOB NWE Cargoes Fuel vs Brent 1st Line Swap (Bbls) (Platts) (FVA) 1
- ULSD 10ppm CIF NWE Cargoes vs Brent 1st Line Swap (Platts) (UBN) 1
- Singapore Mogas 97 Unleaded vs Singapore Mogas 95 Unleaded Swap (Platts) (SMB)2
- Singapore Mogas 97 Unleaded vs Singapore Mogas 92 Unleaded Swap (Platts) (SMC) 2
- Singapore Mogas 95 Unleaded vs Singapore Mogas 92 Unleaded Swap (Platts) (SMD) 2
- WCS TMX 1b Index Balmo Swap (VYH-VZL)
- SYN TMX 1b Index Swap (SYN)
- AD Hub RT Peak Monthly Options (MSO)
- AD Hub RT Off-Peak Monthly Options (AOD)
- AD Hub RT Peak Cal 1x Fixed Price Swap (ARY)
- AD Hub RT Peak Cal 1x Option (ARY)
- AD Hub RT Off-Peak Cal 1x Fixed Price Swap (ARZ)
- AD Hub RT Off-Peak Cal 1x Option (ARZ)
- ERCOT North 345kV DA Peak Monthly (EVN)
- ERCOT North 345kV DA Off-Peak Monthly (NEV)
Natural Gas Liquids
- Propane, Mt Belvieu - LST FP for OPIS Swap Mini (PLM) 3
- IsoButane, Mt Belvieu - ENT FP for OPIS Balmo Swap (LVC-LWG) 3
- Isobutane, MT.B-LST, FP for OPIS Balmo Swap (ZHF-ZIJ) 3
- Isobutane, Conway, FP for OPIS Balmo Swap (LWH-LXL) 3
- E-P Cont, Mt Belvieu - FP for OPIS Balmo Swap (LNZ-LPD) 3
- E-P Cont, Conway - FP for OPIS Balmo Swap (LPE-LQI) 3
- Natgaso — Mt. Belvieu — LST, FP for OPIS Balmo Swap (LSS-LTW) 3
- Propane, Far East vs Propane, CIF ARA Balmo Swap (VRD-VSH) 4
- ICAP Uranium 3O8 Swap (UOX)
Liquefied Natural Gas
- Japan Korea Marker LNG Swap (Platts) (JKM)5
- TC14 (Baltic) Freight Route Swap (WCN)
1. These contracts reference Platts European Marketscan.
2. These contracts reference Platts Asia-Pacific/Arab Gulf Marketscan.
3. These contracts reference OPIS North America LPG Report.
4. This contract references Argus International LPG report.
5. This contract references
With the products announced today, ICE will offer over 760 cleared OTC energy contracts, including more than 670 new cleared OTC contracts since the launch of ICE Clear Europe in
ICE Clear Europe enables the efficient development of new products to support the risk management needs of member firms and customers in ICE's global energy futures and OTC markets. In 2002, ICE pioneered the concept of cleared OTC energy contracts, which provide participants with access to centralized clearing and settlement arrangements while reducing bilateral credit risk and capital required for each OTC trade.
Platts, a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies, is a leading global energy, petrochemicals and metals information provider. "Platts", "Platts Inside FERC's Gas Market Report", "Platts Crude Oil Market Wire", "Platts U.S. Marketscan" and "Platts European Marketscan" are trademarks of The McGraw-Hill Companies. Platts' data and trademarks are proprietary and are used under license. Platts does not sponsor, endorse, sell or promote exchange contracts and Platts accepts no liability for the use of Platts data in connection therewith.
Argus Media is a leading provider of price assessments, business intelligence, market data, consultancy and conferences on the global crude, oil products, natural gas, electricity, coal, emissions, bioenergy, fertilizer and transportation industries. Argus energy and fertilizer prices are widely used by leading companies, governments and international agencies as benchmarks in supply contracts, risk management and planning. "ARGUS", "ARGUS INTERNATIONAL LPG" and the index names stated herein are trademarks of
The following are trademarks of
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 - Statements in this press release regarding
News Provided by Acquire Media