IntercontinentalExchange Rebrands Instant Messaging Platform YellowJacket as ICE Chat; ICE Chat Included as Value Added Feature for all WebICE Users
"Over the past decade, YellowJacket established itself as a leading communications network in the derivatives markets for instant messaging and complex negotiations, and we are pleased to rebrand it under the ICE name. The expansion of WebICE to include ICE Chat's sophisticated, widely-distributed instant messaging tool as a value-added feature demonstrates our commitment to meeting today's evolving trading and compliance requirements," said
Previously known as YellowJacket, the ICE Chat platform combines the power of instant messaging, automation and data integration to help market participants streamline data and increase productivity across market participant's workflow from market data, analytics, execution and communications. These basic ICE Chat features will now be available for all WebICE users for no additional fee.
Features of ICE Chat include:
- Access all contacts across multiple instant messaging systems, including AIM and Yahoo, via ICE chat using existing accounts
- Share messages across an entire desk to ensure a consistent view of the market
- Interactive tools designed specifically for brokers and traders to organize messages, manage customer responses, and set real-time alerts
Reliability and Support
- ICE Chat's reliable network avoids the downtime commonly experienced by AIM, Yahoo and other commercial networks and offers 24-hour technical support
- ICE Chat is designed to meet the security, data control and compliance requirements of today's most demanding firms and expects to be SEF compliant
Chat Proand ICE Chat Pro X offer premium features for a fee that include (1) quote recognition technology, which instantly transforms instant messages into structured quotes that are displayed in a quote console alongside executable electronic prices for a consolidated market view, and (2) pricing model integration, which instantly returns pricing and risk metrics to instantly recognize trading opportunities.
A FAQ is available here.
For more on ICE Chat's trading and communication strategies visit www.theice.com/icechat
The following are trademarks of
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 - Statements in this press release regarding
News Provided by Acquire Media