ICE Announces April 30 Launch of New Energy Contracts
All of the new contracts will be available for the trade date of
The new contracts are:
Global Oil and Refined Petroleum Products
- Singapore Mogas 92 Unleaded (Platts) Swap (SMT)1
- Singapore Mogas 95 Unleaded (Platts) Swap (SMF)1
- Singapore Mogas 97 Unleaded (Platts) Swap (SMS)1
- 180 cst Singapore Average Price Option (SZS)1
- 180 cst Singapore Fuel Swap Mini (
- 380 cst Singapore Fuel Swap Mini (
- 3.5% FOB RDAM Barges Swap Average Price Option (BAR)2
- Ethanol Swap —
- Ethanol Swap —
- Heating Oil Average Price Option (HOF)
- RBOB Gasoline Average Price Option (RBS)
- MISO Indiana Hub RT Peak Daily Swap (Lookback) (IDO)
- MISO Indiana Hub RT Peak Daily Options (Lookback) (IDO)
- PJM AD Hub RT Peak Daily Swap (Lookback) (DDO)
- PJM AD Hub RT Peak Daily Options (Lookback) (DDO)
- Nepool MH DA Peak Daily Options (EDP)
- ERCOT N 345KV Swap (Lookback) (ENO)
- ERCOT N 345KV Option (Lookback) (ENO)
- PJM WH RT LMP Off Peak Monthly Mini (OMI)
- Nepool MH Day Ahead LMP Peak Monthly Mini (NEM)
- Nepool MH Day Ahead LMP Off Peak Monthly Mini (NOM)
- SP-15 EZ Gen Hub DA LMP Peak Daily Option (SDP)
- Mid-C DA Peak Daily Option (MPD)
- Columbia Gulf, Mainline Index Swap (CGI)4
- Columbia Gulf, Mainline Swing Swap (CGR)5
- Tennessee Zone 0 Swing Swap (TZR)5
Refined Petroleum Options on Futures
- Heating Oil American-Style Option (O)
- RBOB Gasoline American-Style Option (N)
- These contracts reference Platts Asia-Pacific/Arab Gulf Marketscan.
- This contract references Platts European Marketscan.
- These contracts reference Platts US Marketscan.
- This contract references Platts FERC's Gas Market Report.
- These contracts reference
Platts Gas Daily.
ICE Clear Europe enables the efficient development of new products to support the risk management needs of member firms and customers in ICE's global energy futures and OTC markets. In 2002, ICE pioneered the concept of cleared OTC energy contracts, which provide participants with access to centralized clearing and settlement arrangements while reducing bilateral credit risk and capital required for each OTC trade.
Platts, a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies, is a leading global energy, petrochemicals and metals information provider. "Platts", "Platts Inside FERC's Gas Market Report", "Platts Crude Oil Market Wire", "Platts U.S. Marketscan" and "Platts European Marketscan" are trademarks of The McGraw-Hill Companies. Platts' data and trademarks are proprietary and are used under license. Platts does not sponsor, endorse, sell or promote exchange contracts and Platts accepts no liability for the use of Platts data in connection therewith.
The following are trademarks of
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 - Statements in this press release regarding
News Provided by Acquire Media