Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. (“ICE”) has established the Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. Board Communications Policy, which is available on ICE’s website, for interested parties to communicate with ICE’s Board of Directors. You can contact the ICE Board of Directors to provide comments, to report concerns, or to ask a question, at the following address:
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc.
5660 New Northside Drive, NW, 3rd Floor
Atlanta, GA 30328
You may direct your communication to an individual on the Board of Directors, the non-management members of the Board of Directors or the entire Board of Directors. ICE will review and forward appropriate communications to the Board of Directors in accordance with the Board Communications Policy.
Communications that are unrelated to the duties and responsibilities of the Board of Directors are not appropriate, such as:
- Personal grievances
- Communications advocating illegal activity
- Offensive or abusive content
- Communications that have no rational relevance to the business or operations
All communications must include:
- If the person submitting the communication is a security holder, a statement of the type and amount of the ICE securities held
- If the person submitting the communication is not a security holder, the nature of the person’s interest in ICE
- Any special interest of the person in the subject matter of the communication
- Contact details for the person submitting the communication